Sign Up for the Book of the Day Announcements
Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month in prizes via our free daily sweepstakes, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:
Online Book Club - A Free Online Community For Book Lovers
OnlineBookClub.org is a free site for readers that has been around for over 10 years, before smartphones even!
We have a ton of awesome features for book lovers and a massive community of active members from all over the world. There are over 5 million members!
Some of our most popular features include:
- Exclusive, original reviews by our professional review team - Find the gems out of the millions of books published each year alone.
- Our free web app Bookshelves - Bookshelves enables you to easily store, track, and share lists of books you have read and want to read.
- Our Book & Reading Forums - No longer do you need to schedule a specific book club meeting time in your busy schedule. At any time you want, you can instantly discuss any book you have read with other people who read the same book. This is a free fun super-social group of hundreds of thousands of welcoming people.
It is all free for readers. We are not a book store, and we do not sell books. We are a free online community for readers with all sorts of awesome free features and free tools for book lovers. In terms of going to book stores like Amazon to get books, our own free Book of the Day tool notifies you when well-rated books go on temporary free promotions. So sign up easily and completely free now.
August Book of the Month
The August 2023 Book of the Month is First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough by Mark Unger.
Quote from book: "There are no dead ends, only new paths."
- View First Survivor on BetterWorldBooks
- View First Survivor on Amazon
- Via First Survivor on Abe Books
June 2023 Book of the Month
The June 2023 Book of the Month is The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity by Christian Espinosa. It is available from all major book retailers including but not limited to the following:
- Listen to Audiobook at Audiobooks.com (Free Trial Available) -- Smartest Person in the Room
- Listen to Audiobook at AudiobooksNow.com (Free Trial Available)
- Buy from BetterWorldBooks -- The Smartest Person in the Room : The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity
- Buy from BooksaMillion -- The Smartest Person in the Room : The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity
- Buy from Barnes & Noble -- The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity Christian Espinosa Author
April 2023 Book of the Month
The April Book of the Month is The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms. It is available from all major book retailers including but not limited to the following:
- Buy The Unfakeable Code® on Amazon (Available in audiobook, in hardcover, and for Kindle)
- Listen to The Unfakeable Code® audiobook on Audiobooks.com
- Listen to The Unfakeable Code® audiobook on Barnes and Noble
- Buy The Unfakeable Code® ebook on Barnes and Noble
Recent Book Reviews
by Vanessa Grant
2 out of 5 stars
Read official review by Rishaunda Lynnette Britton
- Review posted Dec 4th in Non-Fiction
- 3 replies to review
by Melissa Heath
5 out of 5 stars
Read official review by Rishaunda Lynnette Britton
- Review posted Dec 2nd in Children's Books
- 4 replies to review
Are you an author or publisher?
Click here to get your book listed above!
Featured Quote about Reading
"To read is to fly: it is to soar to a point of vantage which gives a view over wide terrains of history, human variety, ideas, shared experience and the fruits of many inquiries." ~ A C Grayling
See more quotes or share your own!
Are you an Author?
This site is designed for and has been used by millions of avid readers, not authors. As an author, you are likely here because you want to tell these many readers about your book. We are happy about your interest. You must start here by submitting your book for review.
One of our trusted reviewers will read your book and determine whether to recommend it to the rest of our massive community of book lovers. If your book is good and thus gets recommended, you will see more book sales and our members will be happy to get a great book recommendation. So please submit your book now!
Popular Discussion Topics
What book do you reread the most?
3730 replies! Started by Scott.
Official Review: The Date Farm by jack winnick
3052 replies! Started by Cecilia_L.
Official Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick
2960 replies! Started by Cristina Chifane.
Official Review: Devil in False Colors by Jack Winnick
2935 replies! Started by Mmm17.
Official Review: Waterworks by Jack Winnick
2609 replies! Started by Prisallen.
View full digest of popular topics
Updated multiple times a day!
Free Books for Reviews
That's right. Get your books for free by becoming one of our official reviewers. You can also get bonuses!
Poetry and Art Contest | Over $10,000 in cash prizes awarded!
On December 14th, 2021, OnlineBookClub Creator and President, Scott Hughes, announced a Poetry and Art Contest with over $10,000 in cash prizes. View the leaderboard below:
Reviews of OnlineBookClub
View More Reviews of OnlineBookClub
Suggest Ways to Improve Online Book Club
We want this to be the best website about books and reading possible. To do that, we need your help. Please suggest ways to improve OnlineBookClub.org. You can post your feedback and suggestions in the "Feedback" section of our online discussion forum. Whether you are pointing out a small typo or small website glitch or proposing an incredible new project that will call for hours or days of programming work, we are up for it and we want your suggestions! Tell us what you want out of a website for books and readers, and we will give it to you.
Also, please bookmark this website. If you do not think it is worth bookmarking, at least tell us what we can do to make it worth bookmarking. Thank you!