OnlineBookClub.org

About Rachaelamb1

Favorite book: Dragonwitch

Favorite author: CS Lewis

Currently reading: Falling Star

Interests: Reading, writing, making my daughter smile

Location: On the other side

• The Sun God's Heir: Return
      by Elliott Baker

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published January 16, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Elliott Baker is an award-winning international playwright with four musicals and one play published and performed throughout the United States, as well as productions in New Zealand, Portugal, England, and Canada. Elliott is pleased to release his first novel, Return, book one of The Sun God’s Heir trilogy. A member of the Authors Guild and the Dramatists Guild, Elliott lives in New Hampshire with his wife Sally Ann."

• Raging Falcon
      by Stephen Perkins

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published December 18, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "A native of Danvers Massachusetts, Stephen Perkins is an ardent lover of all things creative, imaginative, as well as classical art, literature and music. To experience his controversial, but original perspective on mainstream and alternative media, as well as global politics, go to his blog at Newsspellcom.org!"

• Customer Service DNA: Building Blocks that Drive Customer Loyalty
      by Curtis Hill and Erik Alberts

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published September 29, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Curt Hill is Vice President of Cisco’s Customer Assurance (CA) organization. A part of Cisco Services, the team ensures an optimal experience for the company’s customers, partners and employees, and contributes value through customer advocacy, revenue protection and actionable insight. Curt joined Cisco in 1995 as a customer engineer, and went on to lead teams that launched new support models and introduced new services for Cisco’s global service provider and enterprise customers. Most recently, he led the High-Touch Technical Support Organization and Cisco’s Latin America and Japan support delivery theaters. In 2013, Cisco received the Technology Services Industry Association Star Award (for Enabling Customer Success) and the Temkin Group Customer Experience Excellence Award for the work done by CA under Curt’s leadership. Curt also leads a number of initiatives designed to share best practices with the industry, and CA has to date helped over 20 companies build world class customer assurance functions. Curt is a member of Cisco’s Quality Experience Steering Committee and the Operational Excellence Steering Committee, cross-functional leadership teams that drive an improved customer experience across Cisco. I Curt is an active participant in inclusion and diversity initiatives within Cisco and in the industry. He is a member of National Center for Women & Information Technology’s (NCWIT’s) Workforce Alliance program, and has provided job shadowing opportunities through the Connected Women in Technology program."

• Opening Gates
      by Nancy King

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published September 3, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Ever since I can remember, stories have been part of my life. As a little girl, I would find a hiding place, snuggle into myself and close my eyes. It was as if a world of stories lived inside me and all I had to do was open the "theatre in my mind" to enter the world of my imagination. In these stories I was a fearless heroine who could solve all problems and overcome all obstacles. When I grew up, I discovered the power of stories, and with a colleague, the world of storymaking. Being able to enter into a story has saved my life on more than one occasion, giving me reason to hope. Now, living in Santa Fe, having the time to write and explore, I find that hearing and telling stories connects us to each other in magical and profound ways, making it possible to share what makes us the unique people we are."

• Screwed
      by Sergiu Viorel Urma

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published September 23, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Sergiu Viorel Urma was an AP reporter and editor for forty years. He worked in Bucharest, Romania, where he was born, in Vienna, Austria, and in New York City. He is a graduate of the University of Bucharest and holds a master's degree in English Language and Literature. His memoir, Screwed: Dancing with the Generals, is his first book. His two-act play, Chessgame, was published by Modern International Drama, a magazine of contemporary international drama in translation, published by the State University of New York at Binghamton in 1996. He lives with his wife and son in New Jersey."

• Bard's Exile
      by Carolyn Gross
  • Firing of the Crucible
      by Michael Eves Shaffer

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published January 12, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Michael Eves Shaffer was born on April 1st at one in the morning. Whether the birthday shaped him or he chose that date to represent his life, only the divine really knows. His tastes have always been extremely eclectic as well as his career paths. From his first job as a dishwasher, he went into the Army to become a turbine engine mechanic. After four years, he got out and joined the Army Reserve Military Police. Which immediately deployed for Desert Storm. Returning home, he worked as a bookkeeper for an accounting firm. But adventure still interested him, so rejoined the Army to become a Calvary Scout. Which meant his job was to go behind enemy lines to observe what they were doing. While stationed in Baumholder, Germany, as part of the 4/12 Infantry Brigade, he was deployed to Bosnia. After his time there, he moved fully into civilian life, doing a number of different things before he settled into software engineering. Currently lives in Youngstown, Ohio, with three cats (Scooter, Tanjay, and Isbit) and an Anatolian Shephard (Fafhrd). He had always been into fantasy and science fiction, a very avid reader since before he got into school. In October of 2014 he finally decided to put together the pieces and parts that had been running through his head. In April of 2015, he published his first book, Firing of the Crucible. His second book followed in June of the 2016, Forging of the Blade. Part of the delay was he had decided that he wanted to add illustrations. After going through a number of artists who said they wanted to be part of the project, he tried his hand at art. Forging shows his first attempts and a month after the released Forging, he re-released Firing with added artwork."

• Epic Excellence
      by David W Deal

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published January 10, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "David is an experienced attorney and executive with more than 20 years in global leadership positions in top companies. He has held positions throughout his career as an attorney and director at top companies such as Apple, Inc and Allianz. He holds a Doctorate in Law from Oklahoma City University and a Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Massachusetts. He is a Certified Blackbelt in Six Sigma."

• Malice Intent
      by Alba Castillo

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published August 16, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "A native of Spain, Alba Castillo currently resides in the United States. Over the years she worked as a legal assistant and later, owned a private investigative agency. Castillo is a single parent of three and a walking, talking miracle. Stricken with breast cancer, Castillo’s health battles were prolonged, painful and demoralizing. After beating breast cancer, Castillo learned that it had metastasized into her bones, resulting in several spinal tumors. The disease, coupled with a life of constant domestic abuse and the loss of her youngest child, forced Castillo to develop a resilience and strength she never thought possible. Malice Intent is the chronicle of Castillo’s struggles for survival. Her will to live and determination to overcome so many painful obstacles are what make this book so inspiring to millions."

• The Missing Billions
      by Orion Jarad

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published January 5, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on B&N

About the Author: "They said I'm a Twin, my be-loved Sister Sirius died at birth, my name is Orion Jarad, son of a Ship Navigator Pilot, born in Spanish Town Jamaica, at the age of seven, family moved to French Guiana, lived in several Countries before coming to America . presently studying for my Master's in Metaphysics, I;m also a Vegetarian Chef, and an Artist."

• While We Sleep
      by Alan R. Adaschik

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published July 6, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Alan Adaschik was born in New London, Connecticut, on June 27th, 1943. He was raised in Brooklyn, New York and attended Franklin K. Lane High School. Upon graduation, he was accepted as an engineering student by the University of Michigan in its Naval ROTC program. Upon completing college, Al qualified for Navy flight training and received his wings as a Jet Fighter Pilot in June of 1966. After completing his tour of duty, he left the service and earned a MBA from Long Island University. Al has worked as a Flight Test Conductor for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation, a Financial Analyst for the Singer Company, a Senior Financial Analyst for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, and a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale. Al has written three books. His first book is “While We Sleep – A story of government without law”, the second book is “An Alaskan Adventure – A Travelogue and Environmental Treatise” and his latest book is “100 Years of Deception – The Truth Will Set You Free”. Al also developed and hosted a web site called “The Constitution forum” which is no longer on line. As host of this web site, he authored a plethora of political articles and essays many of which can still be found on line at various websites."

• Loaded
      by Sarah Newcomb, PhD

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published October 22, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Dr. Sarah Newcomb is a behavioral economist at Morningstar where she works to integrate findings from behavioral science into tools for financial advisors. Her work involving the human side of money has earned mentions in the New York Times, Washington Post, Reuters, Money, MarketWatch, and Bloomberg. She is a regular contributor to PsychologyToday."

• The Tractor
      by Steven Wilkens

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published August 25, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "The Tractor is Steven Wilkens' 14th title. For this story Wilkens draws on his faith, family, and experience. Wilkens lives in southern Michigan with his wife Miss Becky, and enjoys restoring old cars, trucks, and especially old farm tractors"

• Scarred
      by Jan Levine

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published August 3, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Jan Levine is an IT director and digital media manager for a missions organization, where she has served for six years. She has also had a desire to write because she discovered through putting words on paper an absolute freedom to express her heart. After completing her Master of Divinity degree in Messianic Jewish Studies, as well as completed several biblical counseling courses, Jan published her first book, Scarred, a journey of restoration."

• Saint George: Rusty Knight and Monster Tamer
      by John Powell

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published July 19, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "John Powell is a retired Mechanical Engineer, University Professor and UNIDO International Technical Training Expert, who originally wrote the stories for his three sons at boarding school in England in the 1970s when he was working in Ghana, West Africa. He is the author of seven books, published between 1963 and 2015, including two on gas lubrication, two on grassroots industrial development and two novels based on his life in Ghana."

• Destiny Comes with Strings Attached
      by Kim Ekemar

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published July 15, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "I've been fortunate with opportunities to travel the world, counting Mexico, Sweden, France and Spain as my home at one time or other. In the past, a good part of my life was dedicated to business ventures: commodity trading, an advertising agency and an art gallery, among others. During the past two decades, I've been focused on artistic expressions – painting, photography, design and architecture, but mainly on writing. The sources for the things I'm interested in writing about are the passions of people; places and customs that I've experienced around the world; and stories or situations from life that intrigue me. However, I'm convinced that none of the aforementioned is enough to create a work of fiction (or any kind of artwork, for that matter), unless it's supported by a strong, fundamental idea. My interests are centred around languages, music, travelling to extraordinary places, and all visual arts. These elements, I believe, occupy a large place in what I write. Moreover, because of them I perceive my literary work easy to visualize, although I'm sure that being synaesthetic has helped considerably in producing it."

• Billy Tabbs (& The Glorious Darrow)
      by Michael Paul Michaud

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published June 10, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "An American-Canadian citizen, Michael holds a B.A. in English, Honors B.A. in Political Science (summa cum laude), and a J.D. in Law. He is employed as a Crown Prosecutor in the Greater Toronto Area. BILLY TABBS (& THE GLORIOUS DARROW) - his debut novel - was released in 2014 from Bitingduckpress. His follow up - THE INTROVERT - is slated for release fall 2016 (Black Opal Books). Follow the author at FB/MichaelPaulMichaud"

• Strangers In Another Country
      by Lawrence G. Taylor

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published May 14, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "I was born in Guyana, and in the early 60s, I immigrated to England, where I worked and studied before taking up residence in Sweden in ´70. I retired a few years ago, but I run a private practice in psychotherapy. In the early ´70, I began writing stories, as a hobby. In 1977, I self-published a collection of stories, sold around 250 copies, in Sweden. I made visits to Guyana and Trinidad & Tobago to promote the book. I have recently decided to take up writing again. Recently self-published Strangers In Another Country, consisting of two short stories and two novellas, available as an e-book at Amazon and Apple iBook. I have a Twitter account:@lgt and a quite modest blog page:lgt41blog.wordpress"

• What Theatre Means to Me
      by DJ Foley

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published April 30, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

About the Author: "Dillon Foley is a freelance writer from Northwest Montana. Writing has always been his passion. He started on the road to building his talent in the 5th Grade with the completion of his novella "The Life of Charlie Dawson" and continued into high school with two full length novels "The Revolution" and "Arcadeus." After graduating from the University of Montana, He started experimenting with screenwriting and completed "Legacy of a Hero," "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," and "STAR Inc." This past year, He has self published two e-books through Amazon's Kindle Direct program; "Archives of Fabella: Volume 1" and "Archives of Fabella: Volume 2" He is almost finished with my next novel "Red Ascent: Part I." At which point He will write "Archives of Fabella: Volume 3" and complete the Red Ascent Trilogy before moving onto other projects."

• Ezicash
      by Ian Thompson

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published February 16, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "If there is a humorous twist to be found, I will look for it. EZICASH explores the future, after the demise of the EU. Next up, 'The Thief and the Stalker Stone' unravels the mystery of earth's evolution. Well kind off... If you enjoyed EZICASH, this one will be out Spring 2016."

• The Sifted Generation
      by Michael L. Henderson

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published August 25, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Michael Henderson has been writing church related articles and leadership materials for many years and it has always been one of his passions. His blog has been maintained for several years and is viewed around 2,500 times a month. The blog is searchable and has nearly 200 articles to choose from. Just search for "truthinspires." Michael has a true heart for God and finds great joy in writing and releasing into print the convictions the Spirit of God places on his heart; He views God's truth as something meant to inspire other believers toward service and obedience. His work is intentional being directed toward inspiring believers toward a deeper relationship to Christ. Michael has been in some form of ministry for nearly thirty years and as a Pastor is constantly abreast of the Lord's work in changing lives. His calling keeps him focused on outreach and the well-being and spiritual care for church-goers where he shares God's life-changing truths. Michael currently serves as Sr. Pastor of the historic First Baptist Church, Springfield, IL. Springfield is the state capitol of Illinois and a hotbed of activist activity. He serves with his lovely wife, Brenna, and their two daughters, Gracey, age eleven, and Mika, age twelve. The family currently resides in Chatham, Illinois. Other titles by the author are "25 Reasons to Believe", editor and co-author with Bernie Lutchman and John Snyder, and, "Those Who Are Wise Will Shine! Understanding the Work of God in Your Redemption."Michael also writes for the periodical, The American Church Magazine."

• Sojourners of the Wilderness
      by Traci Renae Marrs

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published June 20, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Traci Marrs is a speaker, leader in ministry, and founder of Psalm 84 Christians web-based ministry. Her passion is for theology and teaching the Love and Word of God. She is married with two grown children and has her first grandchild. As a Pioneer of Alaska, Traci has lived in Fairbanks for over 46 years, enjoying the outdoors, camping and landscape gardening."

• Humbug to Happiness
      by David Gibbs

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published December 13, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "David A. Gibbs, PhD, LMHC, CAP, ICADC, offers an escape from humbug thinking, backed up by more than twenty years as a licensed clinical counselor and substance abuse professional. Using the stories and anecdotes of our collective childhood, Gibbs recruits the inner child to combat and overcome established negative habits and thought patterns, allowing for an immediate personal transformation."

• Bluewater Walkabout
      by Tina Dreffin

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published December 7, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Tina Dreffin is an accomplished travel writer, a mother, a world sailor and circumnavigator, a cancer survivor, and an advocate for women’s issues. Her photography and articles appear in many magazines, including Cruising World, SAIL, International Living, Multihulls Magazine, Multihull Sailor, and the Caribbean Compass. She has also had work included in the anthology “The Best of the Caribbean Compass.” Tina currently lives aboard a catamaran in the Bahamas with her husband, Peter. Tina’s travels aren’t limited to the sea. She and her family have traveled the world by train, donkey, horseback, bicycle, and plane. She hosts presentations of her photography and works as a motivational speaker, encouraging families to travel with their children, put down their devices, and get out to explore."

• Michael and the Ice Princess
      by Mary Mendenhall

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published November 21, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Mary Mendenhall, a community health nurse, has been writing for over 4 decades. She's also a musician, performing artist/teacher, and retreat speaker. Mary is enthralled with the power of stories to both connect and to pass on wisdom, and has been an avid reader of the medieval women mystics for years. She lives in Washington state and has three sons."

• Be Brave
      by D.B. Haire

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published November 15, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves

About the Author: "D.B. is an author, public speaker, and businessman whose calling is to help people see and fulfill their God-given potential. He also has a relentless passion for helping people see that they can change this world through their faith. As a Vice President in one of the nation’s largest organizations, D.B. is privileged to love people, and to teach men and women the true way to business success is with their faith—not in spite of it. For more than a decade his personal teachings have inspired business owners, employees, and companies to turn to Jesus for their success. D.B. Haire’s personal adventure of following God found him on the wrong end of a pistol with a choice that would change generations forever. Through his unwillingness to back down to the fear of persecution in a closed country, D.B. began a personal revival that has flooded the business world with men and women who want to make a difference before they make a dollar."

• The Dream walker
      by Venugopal Chettier

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published September 13, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "A passionate reader and active social worker dedicated to helping others reach their full potential. He wrote this book to inspire others to achieve magnificent change in their lives."

• Timehack: Master the Art of Time Management and Control Time at Your Will
      by Ryan Tee

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published May 19, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Ryan Tee is a writer, entrepreneur and self-appointed human nature expert who dreams of inventing a direct brain-computer interface one day so he can just upload/download knowledge and update his behaviour software in seconds. In the meantime, while the appropriate technology is or is not being invented, he works on improving the existing ways of absorbing knowledge and adapting to change. Ryan have written his 10th book who he spent the most time on (TimeHack: Time Management Book)"

• Living Fulfilled...The Infectious Joy O Serving Others
      by Lisa Thomas/McMillan

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published May 15, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "I am a Alabama native. I operate a 501c3 non-profit food bank in my community. I also run a community restaurant that caters to the elderly and college students."

• In His Way
      by Rebecca Duvall

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published May 7, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Hello, my name is Rebecca Duvall. I married Robert Duvall (no, not the actor) in October of 2001. This was the 2nd marriage for both of us. I had two girls during my 1st marriage. They are currently in College and High School. In 2003 Robert and I had a son, who is in Junior High. I’ve been a stay at home mom since Spring of 2002 when I decided I needed to be home with my girls. My oldest daughter had Epilepsy which caused her to have seizures during this time. Thankfully this was something she grew out of. When I did have a paying job I worked in an Accounting office. I became a Christian in the end of 2008 and was baptized in mid 2009. Until becoming a Christian I thought I had to do everything on my own and the world was expected of me at all times. Thankfully, since I put my life in God’s hands I have realized this isn’t the case. God is there to equip me with all I need along with an entire community of people, the church. I enjoy sharing my ‘God stories’ with others and would love to hear about yours. Please drop me a line and tell me about yourself and how God is working in your life. I’m available for guest posts and speaking engagements. I speak at conferences, retreats, mom’s events and bible studies. You can contact me through the contact page for my availability."

• Crimes and Retributions
      by Shirley McLain

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published April 27, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Shirley McLain is a retired RN, wife, mother, and grandmother of six, currently living in Sapulpa, Oklahoma where she is enjoying her retirement to the fullest. She was born in California but lived her growing years in Oklahoma. She has done extensive travel within the United States and learned to appreciate each state for its own beauty. Her dream trip is to see Spain and Italy at a slow pace. Shirley's first book, now out of print was a young adult mystery called "The Towers." She published two books of short stories called, "Shirley's Short's and Flashes and Tapestry of Words", and a Christian poetry book called, "Verses For My King." She has published her historical fiction, "Dobyns Chronicles," and a young adult fantasy called "Princess Adele's Dragon." Shirley's love of travel, adventure and writing have created works that will hold your attention and leave you wanting more."

• Behind Closed Doors 2
      by A.L. Smith

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published February 8, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "A.L. Smith is passionate about issues concerning women and girls. Her second novel was inspired by real events and her characters were created in the spirit of her love for history. With regard to the perils of urban living, A.L. Smith is convinced: "The love of money is the root to all evil, but poverty and wealth are its greatest companions...""

• A Shadow Named Envy
      by Kyle Stumpp

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published February 12, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Kyle Stumpp was born in Lakenheath, Suffolk, a small rural village in the east of England. As an imaginative and introverted kid, Kyle feels trapped and scarcely stimulated by the provincial countryside lifestyle, which will soon bring him to start dreaming about moving to a bigger and better place. While planning his future and discovering his passion for art (particularly films), Kyle is struck by a series of unfortunate events which lead to him being diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety: he eventually resorts to staying indoors, hiding away from a world that he finds at this point overwhelming. Despite his personal struggle with the omnipresent depression, as years pass Kyle discovers that writing can distract him from his inner suffering, this is how a character named Envy finally comes into being. Envy is a shadow who lives within a darkened world of Shadow People, and shares many characteristics of the writer's own person. After a five year struggle, many times almost giving up, Kyle manages to complete his first book and writes a satisfying 'The End' to his long time project. Although he still suffers from depression and anxiety, he copes much better at the moment and is happy to talk about his illness as he believes strongly it is something that no one should hide."

• The Truth About Technology for Very Small Business
      by Gary Paul Bryant

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published January 31, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Gary Paul Bryant started his technology career as a consultant in library software in the late nineteen-eighties. During the formative years of the Web, Mr. Bryant served as a research analyst and later, digital publications editor for a Silicon Valley startup. Over the last fifteen years, he has established himself as a technology analyst, author, and award-winning media creative in music, digital animation, and web design."

• Counting Kittens
      by Sheri-Lynn Kenny

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published November 14, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Sheri-Lynn Kenny was born and raised in Northern Ontario. After 17 years with the Canadian Navy, Sheri-Lynn retired and went back to school to train as an elementary teacher. These stories were developed during hours of lesson planning for the classroom. She is now illustrating her own books combining her passion for writing and art."

• Keys to Atlantis
      by Sally Copus

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published October 29, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Sally Copus, the former CEO of a large Texas based direct marketing firm, is now enjoying a second career as an author. Sally is the self published author of “The Odyssey of Jon Sinclair” trilogy, a fantasy written for ages 9-14, boys especially, and enjoyed by all ages. BLACKHEART’S LEGACY, Book One and her debut novel, received Kirkus Reviews’ Best of 2012 Indie award. Book Two: KEYS TO ATLANTIS was just published March, 2015. An audiobook of BLACKHEART’S LEGACY produced by Audible, Inc. was released on March 9, 2015. She felt fortunate to find a very talented actor/narrator able to bring the book alive with unique character voices—a fabulous production; entertainment quality. Sally has finished a new author’s website, and is establishing her author’s platform by adding six social media channels that will be syndicated. What next(?)—working to finish the third and final trilogy book and promoting the books of the trilogy."

• Kiana Cruise: Apocalypse
      by Jody Studdard

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published September 8, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Jody Studdard is the author of several children’s novels, including A Different Diamond, Fastpitch Fever, Escape from Dinosaur Planet, and The Sheriff of Sundown City. He is a graduate of Monroe High School (1989), the University of Washington (1993), and California Western School of Law (1995). In addition to writing, he is a practicing attorney with an office in Everett, Washington. He is a fan of the Seahawks, Storm, and Sounders FC."

• nine ways to empower tweens with emma and elliot
      by Kathleen Boucher

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published July 2, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Kathleen Boucher is an award winning author of A Simple Idea to Empower Kids: based on the power of love, choice and belief for kids aged 6-8 and A Simple Idea to Empower Kids: Teens Edition. Nine Ways to Empower Tweens with Emma and Elliot is the first of three books written with fraternal twins Emma and Elliot. Boucher wrote the book-I Did It For Brian. Teens:Save Our Ocean, Save The World to ask teenagers to get involved and help save the ocean."

• The Island of Camig
      by Brenda Munitich

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published June 22, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Brenda Munitich lives on a small farm in the district of Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa. She runs an educational programme 'Brenda's Barnyard' for children who are shown the benefit are working with, and respecting the creatures on our planet."

• Green Hero
      by Mervin Timothy Reyes

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published May 28, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Hello everyone, My name is Mervin Timothy Reyes, Author,husband, father, blogger,and nature passionate. My life was not always a beautiful sunny day.There was a moment when I suffered from alcohol and drug addiction which basically turned my life upside down. However, I found my answer and healing. I started a never ending journey of recovery through nature and my Christian faith. Today, I tell the world about my experiences through writing, such as my latest book"GREEN HERO". I ' am also a public speaker for hire on the topic of addiction and self-motivation in three languages English,Spanish and Italian. Please feel free to contact me or follow by subscribing to my works at any social media on this page or by email. If you like reading my book, I humbly ask that you please leave a verified review on amazon. Thanks and may God richly bless you and yours. Sincerely, Mervin Timothy Reyes"

• Sunborn Rising: Beneath the Fall
      by Aaron Safronoff

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published May 5, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Aaron Safronoff was born and raised in Michigan where he wrote his first novella, Evening Breezes. In his early twenties, he moved to California to attend culinary school. He fell in love with the Bay Area and has never considered leaving, although he did eventually leave the school. During a ten year stint in the games industry, he worked at various levels and for several disciplines including quality assurance, production, and design. All the while he was writing a novel, short stories, plays, and poetry. Aaron was working for a game dev studio when he finally self-published, Spire, in 2011. His career in design introduced him to amazingly intelligent, fun, and creative people, many of whom he considers family today. But when he won a Discovery Award for Science Fiction in the summer of 2012, he began making plans to drop everything and free fall into fiction. He left game design at the end of that year, and published both Evening Breezes and Fallen Spire in the following three months. Today, Safronoff is co-founder of Neoglyphic Entertainment and working on his fourth release, an illustrated novel, Sunborn Rising."

• Felix Finds Out
      by Joan Slowey

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published May 2, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Joan Slowey has been writing for many years and has published a collection of Short Stories, "Mousetrap & Other Stories", and a collection of poetry, "The Red Petticoat". Another novel for children, "Ghosts in Trouble" will be available for download shortly."

• Second Son
      by Jenelle Leanne Schmidt

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published April 14, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Jenelle Leanne Schmidt grew up the oldest of four children. Every night before bedtime her father read to her and her siblings, and it was during these times that her love for adventure and fantasy were forged. While she adored the stories of the Lord of the Rings, the Chronicles of Prydain, the Wheel of Time, and the Chronicles of Narnia; it wasn't long before her imagination led her to the creation of a world and story all her own."

• Normal Family
      by Don Trowden
  • Galon the Northern Pintail Duck
      by Pam Egbert

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published October 9, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Pam Egbert found her love for the outdoors through growing up on a farm. She was raised on the west side of Colorado and spent time in the onion and sugar beet fields, with her brother, as their parents worked. Pam remembers hearing the stories of being watched over by an older Indian chief while her parents worked in the fields. At the age of six, the family moved back to her grandparent’s farm in west central Ohio. Through high school and college Pam found communications was a talent she excelled at. Majoring in communications at Wright State University, Pam became an on air radio personality and then editor for a local newspaper, where Pam Egbert found her love of writing. This gift continued to shine as Pam Egbert started a promotions and marketing company called ProDuctions. Also, as manager at the local high school Performing Arts Center Pam was able to use all of her skills and gave Pam an understanding of problems that youth of the day were facing. “Galon the Northern Pintail Duck” series came about when a pair of geese came to the Egbert pond to raise a family. The “Galon” book series became a mission to help children with everyday problems. Still living in rural Ohio, Pam continues her writing. Life experiences are continually being added to the notebooks with future books on the horizon."

• African Venus
      by Sheryl Carkhum-Lord

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published May 4, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Sheryl Carkhum-Lord is the 2nd Runner up winner of the Indie Best Award 2014 for her first novella "African Venus". She loves history and art and lives in New York."

• The Life of a Book
      by Danial Suits

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published April 24, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Danial Suits has his first shot with a children's book while writing The Life of a Book. He lives in Arkansas as he continues to write other genres as well."

• Parenting an Independent Child
      by Mary Fontenot

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published April 21, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Mary is a mother of two adult children. Most of what she knows about parenting, she has learned from raising her son and daughter. Today, she spends her time writing, gardening and enjoying being a country girl in Louisiana. She and her husband share a home on 160 acres with too many cats and one large dog."

• Suzie Sparkle and the Dragon Princess
      by Steve Moran

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published April 10, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "I can remember looking at picture books when I was a very small child. Anything colourful captured my imagination. I also loved to look at Rupert the Bear and Noddy books, although I couldn't read the text. Then, one day, I asked my older brother - who already knew how to read - if he would read me a bedtime story. Not surprisingly - knowing older brothers - his reply was a resounding "No," followed by "Why don't you learn to read yourself?" I was only four, so this was quite a challenge! Nevertheless, this was the goal I set myself. When I finally achieved it - and I couldn't tell you when it was - I started my own reading journey, which continues to this day. I can remember when we lived next door to the local public library. In those days we were allowed to take out only two books at a time, so, on a Saturday morning, I would go and take out two books. I would sit down and read them all morning, so that at lunch time I could go back and change them for two more. Then I would sit down and read these all afternoon, so that I could go back and change them for two more just before the library closed at 5.30pm. Then, at least, I would have two new books to keep me occupied on Sunday! My fascination with books has never faded, and I always have one with me - sometimes two or more! I love the world of imagination they open up to me. I love it so much that I decided to cross the bridge from reader to author so that I could create my own worlds of imagination, and share them with you! And so here I am! The stories I like to live in are ideal for children in the age range of 8 years to 12 years, and for those who love children's stories, whatever age they may be! I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them! PS. if you ever come across me when I'm not writing, you might find me singing, composing, performing puppet shows, acting, or even being a scientist!"

• Audible Book of your Choice
  • The Guardians: Inheritance
      by Rebecca Rock

View official review by Rachaelamb1 - Published March 18, 2015

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Rebecca Rock mixes her love of science fiction and old fashioned monster movies in her writing. The Guardians: Inheritance is her third book and the first in a new series."

Page last updated: January 23, 2017, 8:48 am