OnlineBookClub.org

• Stillwell
      by Michael Phillip Cash

View official review by klbradley - Published January 7, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Michael Phillip Cash is an award-winning screenwriter and best-selling author of horror, paranormal, and science fiction novels. He's written ten books including the best-selling “Brood X”, “Stillwell”, “The Flip”, “The After House”, “The Hanging Tree”, “Witches Protection Program”, “Pokergeist”, “Monsterland”, “The History Major” and “Battle for Darracia” series. Michael’s books are on the Amazon best-seller list and have also won numerous awards. Additionally, he is a screenwriter with 14 specs under his belt. Michael resides on the North Shore of Long Island."

• Rise
      by Luis Almonte

View official review by klbradley - Published October 30, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "lmonte is an author and poet who resides in New York with his spouse and two dogs. Rise is his debut novel. He is an alumnus of New York University, where he studied leadership and management. Writing Rise was the most challenging project he ever accomplished, creating a rich and complex world through the eyes of a young and like-able heroine. He attributes much of his success to his family, and is looking forward to writing the second book in the series, Reign."

• Unspeakable Acts
      by Janet Leigh Green

View official review by klbradley - Published September 20, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Janet Leigh Green lives in Fort Worth Texas with her husband, Singer, Songwriter and Producer Tuffy Green. Janet has been in the Financial Services industry for many years and hopes to transition into a career as a full time author. This is Janet's first novel. When asked what she likes to do in her spare time, she says, "I love to sing, I've been singing since I was 2. My husband is the true musician though, so I will write creepy books and he can write amazing songs and sing them!""

• Falsified
      by A. Akinosho

View official review by klbradley - Published January 12, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "The kidnap is achieved leaving us with the question. Who kidnapped Tamara? Tamara Turner is a smart and sassy college co-ed. She had a chance meeting at the magnificent mile with a uniquely different yet special man. She secretly married the man, after a whirlwind romance of only a few weeks. A silent yet powerful enemy pulled all strings to end the relationship. Years later, Tamara is now a rising assistant state’s attorney. She is trying her first murder trial as the lead prosecutor. The case brings the men in her past to her present. The chance man, the obsessed man and the possessive man, all three fired up and unwilling to let go. She makes a choice of the three. Her choice unbeknownst to her makes her the target of enemies willing to kidnap or kill her."

• The Importance of Being Prudence
      by Elizabeth Anne Porter

View official review by klbradley - Published January 2, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Elizabeth Anne Porter has written many books but has never published prior to this one. She is happy with her "normal, routine life" and, not unlike most women, likes to get lost in a good book."

• A House of Her Own
      by Patricia Dusenbury

View official review by klbradley - Published December 31, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N | on iTunes

About the Author: "Before she became a writer, Patricia Dusenbury was an economist and the author of numerous dry publications. She is hoping to atone by writing mystery stories that people read for pleasure. Her first book, A Perfect Victim, was named 2015’s best mystery by the Electronic Publishing Industry Coalition. Book 2, Secrets, Lies & Homicide, was a finalist in the 2016 EPIC award and was a top ten finalist in the Preditors and Editors 2014 readers’ poll. Book 3, A House of Her Own, released in October 2015, completes the trilogy. It has been nominated for InD’tale’s RONE award. When she isn’t writing, Patricia is reading, gardening, hanging out with the grandkids, or exploring San Francisco, the fabulous city that is her new home. She is hoping to become the Grandma Moses of mystery writers."

• Mel Doyle
      by Jack Green

View official review by klbradley - Published October 27, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Jack Green is from a large family where two of his brothers were in the UK armed forces. He was a CEO in industry before becoming a full time author. The books draw on his business and military experience."

• Fantasy for Real
      by Claire S Crawford

View official review by klbradley - Published January 9, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Writing is my passion, and I love nothing more than to explore love, relationships and the ‘happily ever after’ with a quirky sense of humor, a dash of mystery, and all the raunchy, rich and fabulous intimacy you could ever dream of. I have travelled the world, lived my dreams and had my fair share of dramatic, lustful, adventure filled romances. I am lucky to have found my own amazing man who I now share a family with. Writing is my escape from 'life'; and what better way to escape than provide a space for other people to escape to as well? My books are the perfect length for an evening read, or relax in the afternoon sun. You will be drawn into the lives of the main characters, who really could be your neighbor … or even you, in another life … Full of adventure, desire and sweaty sex, My easy-reads balance on the edge of true romance and every girl’s naughty fantasies, with just a hint of drama to add that much-needed edge. I must add, while the stories could all possibly come true, they are pure fiction ..."

• Eringuild
      by Annie Muscutt

View official review by klbradley - Published October 12, 2016

Genre: Children's Books
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "ello, my name is Annie and here is a little information about me. I live with my husband and two year old son in rural Shropshire in the UK, where we love spending time in the outdoors and appreciating our beautiful surroundings. Our walks often present inspiration for my stories, which seem to jump out at me when I least expect it. I am a full time Reception teacher and my job continues to give me great professional satisfaction. I love the possibilities and experiences that each day presents and take particular pleasure in story telling and creative teaching. At home I am happy baking, painting and of course writing. I have a growing collection of unpublished short stories for children and I am currently working on a sequel to Eringuild. I like being active, especially the daily romps with my toddler and I am also a fan of a nice strong cup of tea and a good film to curl up to."

• Peckerwood in Paradise
      by R G McQueen

View official review by klbradley - Published October 6, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "R G "Doc" McQueen lives on a cattle ranch in the Texas Hill Country with his wife Nancy, where he devotes his time between building hot rods and writing books based upon his unusual and varied experiences as an Air Force fighter pilot, intelligence operative, commercial pilot, police officer, locomotive engineer, saloon owner, and professional poker player. He has won trophies for racing planes, boats and sports cars, and is building a full size 1886 era steam railroad on his ranch. He is an avid collector of "Western" art, and has one of the largest collections of old west memorabilia including items formerly owned by Wyatt Earp, and Doc Holliday. His original Wells Fargo Stagecoach has been used in TV commercials and movies. He says his most treasured item is an autographed photo of himself with John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart playing poker during a break on the set of the "Shootist", Wayne's last movie."

• The Sex Tourist
      by Olivia Wild

View official review by klbradley - Published September 30, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Olivia Wild is an exciting new British-Hungarian author to enter the Erotic-Thriller genre. Her writing is inspired by true events in her own life. Some very close friends shared with her their innermost secrets enabling Olivia to expose a darker side to the world we live in. Her first book, “The Sex Tourist”, took two years to write and allows closure on a tumultuous chapter in Olivia’s life. Whilst it is an honest and heart-wrenching story about a sex worker who falls in love, it is also a story of the unwritten bonds between two sisters. When she’s not writing, Olivia works in veterinary medicine and enjoys pole fitness and yoga."

• Missing Danny
      by Zandy Clark and Danny Ockham

View official review by klbradley - Published September 22, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Zandy Clark is retired from building houses and furniture to writing stories and poetry in Maine and Arizona. Who knows what's next?"

• Town Time Forgot
      by Lisa Colodny

View official review by klbradley - Published August 30, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Growing up in a small town in Kentucky, Lisa Colodny always loved to tell stories. The author currently works in the health care industry."

• Shattered Earth
      by Rachel Connell

View official review by klbradley - Published November 27, 2016

Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Rachel Connell grew up in the woods of Minnesota working and living on her family's small ranch. Rachel Graduated with an A.A.S in Natural resources and a B.A in Wildlife biology. She is married to a wonderful husband, has a houseful of kids and loves to work with her horses and cattle."

• My Trip to Adele
      by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer

View official review by klbradley - Published November 26, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Ahmad Alyaseer and Rana Alyaseer are siblings from Jordan. Ahmad works as a filmmaker. He has directed / produced many projects for a local station in his home nation, including two prank shows, two social experiment shows, one gameshow and two sitcoms. Rana is an architecture teacher at a private university in Jordan. She wrote a book called History in Architecture in Arabic, which became part of the university’s curriculum. Ahmad and Rana have written two novels in Arabic – one in 2011 and another in 2015 – but neither was published. They also wrote a film called When Time Becomes a Woman, which Ahmad directed and produced. The film was screened at many festivals throughout the world."

• Dangerous Care
      by M.M. Cameron

View official review by klbradley - Published November 1, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "I'm an avid wine sipper and cook, who loves their family deeply. I grew up in a smaller northern city in Canada, so much of my inspiration comes from the experiences and scenery I had growing up. The women in my life have given me much strength and guidance and I pull on their essence to better understand my leading ladies. I hope you enjoy my characters, I love them as well."

• Rare Breeds
      by Erik Hofstatter

View official review by klbradley - Published October 30, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Erik Hofstatter is a Czech-born writer living in Great Britain. Erik studied creative writing at the London School of Journalism. He's a current member of the Horror Writer's Association."

• Out of Control
      by Keith B McMullen Sr

View official review by klbradley - Published September 20, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "I'm a blue collar guy from Baltimore Md. I've learned that all people face hardships and challenges, don't make the best choices in the worst circumstances, and are, everyday, flawed and in need of forgiveness. My desire is to tell the stories of everyday people, stories we all share."

• Behind The Door
      by A.Gavazzoni

View official review by klbradley - Published September 10, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "A.Gavazzoni is a brazilian lawyer and former professor of law, she writes (novels and legal books), but she is also a voracious reader. A.Gavazzoni is a very active person and she loves to dance (tango for example), to exercise and to travel, her favorite countries are France, Italy and USA. She speaks four languages: English, French, Portuguese and Spanish, she also studies Chinese and hopes someday she will master it (but it's been a challenge!). A.Gavazzoni loves animals and has two dogs, but she loves all dogs in the world"

• One Last Dance
      by Ernesto Patino

View official review by klbradley - Published August 24, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Ernesto Patino grew up in El Paso Texas. He is a former school teacher, FBI agent and Private Investigator. His hobbies include playing the Flamenco guitar and ballroom dancing. When he is not working on a book, you can usually find him at a local dance studio, practicing his steps."

• Eden's Apple
      by Pamela Blake

View official review by klbradley - Published August 11, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "After a traumatic life and having raised four children, Pamela Blake completed her education as a mature student in her fifties. She then undertook the diploma in creative writing followed by the BA in literary studies. In 2004 her autobiography was published, and subsequently, a short play, 'The Light', a novella, and the poetry book 'Intertwined Poetry'. Throughout the years, she has won poetry competitions in Italy, Germany, and the USA. She is currently writing another novel."

• This Thing Called Life
      by Ashshajuanna

View official review by klbradley - Published September 17, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Ashshajuanna, pronounced Asha-wana, is a God fearing woman and a proud mother of four. Ms. Jones is a new and upcoming author who was recently signed to True Visions Publications this year (2015). She was born in San Leandro, California and raised by her mother in East Oakland, California. She relocated to Sacramento, California when she was 9 years old, where she currently resides today. When Ashshajuanna read her very first novel titled "Leslie" by Omar Tyree she fell instantly in love with the art of literature. Her father encouraged her to step outside of the box of reading and write a novel of her own. She took his advice and ran with it."

• Life After You, what your death from drugs leaves behind
      by Linda Lajterman

View official review by klbradley - Published August 24, 2016

Genre: Non-Fiction
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Linda Lajterman is a registered nurse and disability management consultant. She and her husband, Tito, live in New Jersey, where they have raised their three children. After their youngest son died from a drug overdose, Linda was compelled to write "Life After You: What your Death from Drugs Leaves Behind", to help other families. Her hope is that the book will be used as a tool to supplement the drug and awareness programs in schools and counseling programs in the U.S. and around the world."

• The Singer and the Waitress
      by Isabella Harron

View official review by klbradley - Published August 20, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "My first book on kindle. I have written for years, but never was i able to complete the story. I quickly fell in love with these main characters. The sense of accomplishment that i feel, just seeing my book on kindle is a major life goal for me. On a personal note. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for over thirty years. With four grown children and two small grandchildren my family inspire me daily to pursue my dreams no matter the age."

• Provoked
      by Angela Ford

View official review by klbradley - Published January 21, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Angela Ford - Bestselling and Award Winning Author hit Amazon's Top 50 Authors with her #1 Bestseller in Christmas Holiday Romance. Her dedication to Cyber Safety gave her an Award of Distinction and sparked the idea for her first book 'Closure' that hit Bestselling Action & Adventure, Women's fiction. In between mysteries, Angela writes short contemporary romance...sometimes sweet...sometimes spicy...sometimes with a dash of suspense! She loves to connect with her readers. Visit her site Romantic Escapes to connect. angelafordauthor"

• A Life Before
      by Julien Ayotte

View official review by klbradley - Published January 19, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N | on Smashwords

About the Author: "Julien Ayotte, PhD, had a successful career in the corporate, legal, and academic world, including co-authoring the financial advice guide "Wealthbuilding for Professionals." After retirement, he wrote his first fictional novel, the multiple award-winning "Flower of Heaven" in 2012, followed by the sequel "Dangerous Bloodlines." Now he brings a different kind of suspense thriller to readers with "A Life Before.""

• How Real
      by Renae McBrian

View official review by klbradley - Published July 16, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Renae McBrian is a mother and a writer from the small mountain town of Weed, California. She currently lives in Thousand Oaks, California, with her husband, their son and daughter, and their cat (who believes he is part dog)."

• Julie & Kishore
      by Carol Jackson

View official review by klbradley - Published July 2, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "I am born, bred and live in Auckland, New Zealand. In real life, just like my books, I am married to an Indian man. My husband and I have been together for more than twenty years. Friends and family urged me to write a book about us, finally I found the time. Julie & Kishore is loosely based on my life, although I have changed too much of the content to call it non-fiction. I have written two books, Julie & Kishore and the sequel, Julie & Kishore – Take Two. I am currently writing a third, Nina’s Art, which involves many of the same characters but is a different story."

Page last updated: January 21, 2017, 11:21 pm