OnlineBookClub.org

Favorite author: Wanda E. Brunstetter

Currently reading: The Deadly Caress

Location: Ohio

• Not One More
      by Carrie Andrews (Carrie Stoever)

View official review by Kdonegan91 - Published November 21, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Carrie is a mother of four. Two daughters and two sons. She would do anything to protect them. She wrote this book as therapy for herself and to try to help other mothers get through these situations."

• Slave to the Dream
      by Gaylan D Wright
    View Review

Officially rated 1 out of 4!
    View official review by Kdonegan91 - Published December 21, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Gaylan is a retired US Air Force veteran 21 years, and Wyoming State Trooper 18 years. Married to Kate and loving father of six children, three girls, three boys. Lives on a small ranch in Wyoming guarded by a dog and a cat. Hoping when I'm gone, I leave something that matters and makes something better."

• With This In Mind
      by Nancy Pilling

View official review by Kdonegan91 - Published October 26, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Nancy Pilling, a native of Vancouver, now resides in beautiful New Westminster, BC. Nancy has a deep love of the written word and enjoys exploring their many faces. Earlier this year she published her first book, a memoir “WITH THIS IN MIND” and is currently working on several fictional pieces of various genres. An accountant by day, evenings and weekends find her with pen in hand chasing words with a passionate drive and determination that defines her creativity. Nancy also loves photography and can often be found poking about the lower mainland with her camera in tow. Nancy has one daughter Kristen who truly taught her what it is to love."

• Nocturne of Secrecy
      by Scarlette Rayne

View official review by Kdonegan91 - Published January 18, 2017

Genre: Romance
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Scarlette Rayne is my alter ego. I created the pseudonym for the purpose of writing. I am a new and upcoming author. My real name is Cathy. I sometimes go by Cat. I grew up in New York, but lived in Florida, Georgia and Colorado! I now reside somewhere in North Carolina. My fave authors are: Steig Larson, Jeff Lindsay, Ernest Hemingway, Nicholas Sparks and Stephen King. I read for the joy and fun it brings me. But I also read to inspire my own works. I am an equal opportunity genre reader—I read from all sorts from crime thrillers to erotica, paranormal to horror and I was a big reader many years ago of romance. I love horses, the fall season, the color black, coffee, wine and chocolate. I prefer rainy days to sunny ones. I prefer the mountains to the ocean, although I can appreciate what the beach on any given day. I am a wife, mother, an awesome friend, a cool sibling, business entrepreneur and an author!"

• The Christian Woman Trapped in Sin
      by Zodian Howell Nolan
    View Review

Officially rated 1 out of 4!
    View official review by Kdonegan91 - Published November 24, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Zodian Howell Nolan is an Entrepreneur and Author who grew up in Kingston, Jamaica where she attended Lannamans Preparatory school, The Queens School for girls, and the University of The West Indies open campus. She achieved her certificate in Supervisory Management with Distinction. She is also a graduate of the Eagles International Authors International of Dallas, Texas. She is a hard-working, dedicated woman who is a lover of Christ. Her heart's desire is to help, motivate and encourage others, Author Zodian Howell-Nolan's desire is to see others happy and to spread positivity. Zodian Howell-Nolan is married to Anthony A. Nolan."

• Leap
      by Nancy Xia
    View Review

Officially rated 4 out of 4!
    View official review by Kdonegan91 - Published November 14, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N | on iTunes

About the Author: "My name is Nancy Xia. At age 18 I made a desperate attempt to end my life. Miraculously I survived, but sustained a severe injury and will live with a physical disability for the rest of my life. Thirteen years later, however, I am a happy and productive person. I love life and I love to live. I feel like I have an obligation to speak for others who were lost forever to suicide."

• Path to Love: 7 Steps to Get Him Addicted to You
      by Alexandra Fox
    View Review

Officially rated 2 out of 4!
    View official review by Kdonegan91 - Published October 6, 2016

Genre: Romance
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "- The one thing you can immediately do that will have him thinking about you all the time. He won't be able to stop himself. - The one (instinctive) thing that every woman does that pushes a man away instantly. Learn how to stop doing this today and watch the attraction skyrocket. - The fastest way to not only get a stalled relationship moving again, but moving it in the direction YOU want. This ebook goes right to the treasure chest in by spilling the mysterious secrets that women, who are successful with men, already know. It gives you immediate solutions for the 7 fatal mistakes almost every women have made. Then it shows you step-by-step how to lure him into your magic spell and make him yours forever."

Page last updated: January 18, 2017, 12:51 pm