View Review -- Perfect 4/4 rating!

Buy from Amazon -- Free on Kindle Unlimited!

Books Reviewed by Genaaa

4 Published Reviews

204 posts on the forums

About Genaaa

Currently reading:

• Calmer Girls
      by Jennifer Kelland Perry
    View Review

Officially rated 4 out of 4!
    View official review by Genaaa - Published October 20, 2016

Genre: Young Adult
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Jennifer Kelland Perry always dreamed of a time when she could devote her days to creating fiction, and now she is doing just that. Born in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada, she left the city behind in 2010 for the rural writing life and is loving every moment. Calmer Girls is her debut novel, the first in a two-book series. The second title, Calmer Secrets, will be released in the spring. Jennifer lives beside the ocean in Newtown, Newfoundland, Canada with her husband Paul and two beloved sister cats, Maisie and Vivian. You can visit her writing and photography blog at jenniferkellandperry(-dot-)com. Twitter: @JenKellandPerry Facebook: facebook(-dot-)com/JenniferKellandPerry"

• organic words meaning-free
      by Youssef Ahalla
    View Review

Officially rated 2 out of 4!
    View official review by Genaaa - Published September 29, 2016

Genre: Other Fiction
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "“I am an organic poet, with current certification by the heart The materials I routinely use on my words include the following: 60 % synthetic dreams 10% fertilizers hope 10% herbicides joy 5 % insecticides meanings 5 % fungicides treated letters I use the materials checked above, but not to affect my readers’ opinion. The time between when I use the materials checked above and my readers’ opinion is 10 seconds after reading any poem."

• Storm of Arranon
      by R E Sheahan
    View Review

Officially rated 4 out of 4!
    View official review by Genaaa - Published November 11, 2016

Genre: Young Adult
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "I have always been a reader. I love books. When I’m not able to read, I listen to audio books. I started writing while working as a Paramedic/Firefighter in Northern California. Trust me, it’s not like it appears on TV. There was plenty of time for books, mostly reading them. I didn't seriously start writing until I moved to my ranch in Oregon. While waiting for ewes to lamb in the middle of the night, I would head back to the house for an hour or two and sit down at the computer. Before I knew it, I had a manuscript. Not a good one, but a start. I joined critique groups and attended writer's conferences. I was on the fast track to learning. In 2013, I received an honorable mention in Writer’s Digest’s Self Published book awards for MG/YA. I guess I am learning something! Ideas from dreams follow me into warm sunny days or the quiet of falling snow. “What ifs” feed a vivid imagination. Even mistyped phrases may lead to an "aha" moment. Brain storming sessions standing in windy, dark parking lots with fellow writers release thoughts that pry at the corners of my mind, grasping for purchase. Sometimes the ideas pursue me, with persistence."

• Fighting Spots and Acne
      by Ben Clarke
    View Review

Officially rated 3 out of 4!
    View official review by Genaaa - Published September 14, 2016

Genre: Non-Fiction
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Ben Clarke is an undergraduate student of Physics, at Durham university, England. He has recently released his first Ebook about how to lead a life which will reduce acne and enable you to build confidence going forward in life. This resulted from his own experience and research towards fighting the acne in his life, when it began to affect his quality of life."

Page last updated: November 11, 2016, 10:56 pm