OnlineBookClub.org

by Janet Doolaege

View official review by Elaine5 - Published January 11, 2017

Genre: Other Fiction
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Janet Doolaege was born in England but has lived in France for most of her adult life, working in Paris as a translator. Besides novels, she has written a memoir of two wild birds that she rescued, and also several stories for children. She now lives with her husband in a village on the edge of a forest, and owns more books than she will ever have time to read."

• Ghosts in Trouble
      by Joan Slowey

View official review by Elaine5 - Published September 28, 2016

Genre: Children's Books
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Joan Slowey has been writing for many years and has published a second book for children, "Felix Finds Out". She has also published a collection of poetry, "The Red Petticoat" and a collection of short stories, "Woman With Doll & Other Stories". All titles are available for download at Amazon."

• The Art and Theory of Goalkeeping
      by Reinhard Beck

View official review by Elaine5 - Published November 13, 2016

Genre: Other Fiction
    View book: on Bookshelves | on B&N

About the Author: "I started this back in 1998. I work very slowly. When I'm not writing I work for banks and insurance companies. I've never been that great at football (though I did play for my school team for a while as a centre half) and I never played in goal."

• The History Major
      by Michael Phillip Cash

View official review by Elaine5 - Published November 27, 2016

Genre: C/T/M/H
    View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Michael Phillip Cash is an award-winning and best-selling novelist of horror, paranormal, and science fiction novels. He's written ten books including the best-selling “Brood X”, “Stillwell”, “The Flip”, “The After House”, “The Hanging Tree”, “Witches Protection Program”, “Pokergeist”, "Monsterland", "The History Major", and “Battle for Darracia” series. Michael’s books are on the Amazon best-seller list and have also won numerous awards. Additionally, he is a screenwriter with 14 specs under his belt. Michael resides on the North Shore of Long Island."

• The Fasting Diaries
      by Callie M. Stephens
    View Review

Officially rated 1 out of 4!
    View official review by Elaine5 - Published October 28, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Callie M. Stephens lives in southern California suburbia with her mini menagerie. She is a food diarist, voracious reader, tequila lover and graduate of the University of Southern California."

• Rethink Happy
      by Doug Kisgen

View official review by Elaine5 - Published October 6, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Doug Kisgen is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, consultant and personality expert. Rethink Happy is the result of Doug's excitement in sharing his findings on authentic joy, plus his frustration at finding so few books that speak of the truth of who we are, why we are here, and how to get the most out of life."

• Shattered to the Core
      by Charlotte Ann
    View Review

Officially rated 2 out of 4!
    View official review by Elaine5 - Published September 20, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "Born on the west coast and then moved clear across the United States when I was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder. I knew I cooed not stay there and get healthy. I love poetry writing short stories and songs"

• The Bond
      by A.M. Grotticelli

View official review by Elaine5 - Published January 21, 2017

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

About the Author: "A.M. Grotticelli is a veteran technology trade journalist who, after years of roaming to find his true identity, ironically resides in the same town as the Huntington, N.Y., foster-care home he grew up in. He has a wife and three children."

• The Painting and the Piano
      by John Lipscomb and Adrianne Lugo

View official review by Elaine5 - Published September 3, 2016

View book: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on B&N

About the Author: "Johnny and Adrianne reside in South Florida with their Yorkie, Holly.  Both are involved in the AA/Recovery community. Adrianne currently works at a recovery house and Johnny continues speaking, sponsoring and helping others in recovery."

Page last updated: January 21, 2017, 11:21 pm